Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Somebody Get Me Out Of Here

Hey Guys.

It's my Birthday!! J'ai vingt ans. A little old now. Ugh.

It's been a weird day, but it'll be OK, a few people are coming over shortly to celebrate.

But the main reason I'm blogging is because I have finished (well, added more) to my Ukulele song. I have put in some vocals and I think they really make the song sound full and well, like a song.

And I'd like to take now as an opportunity to apologise for the less than exciting visuals I do for my music. To be honest, I don't really have the resources, patience or need to do anything terribly out there (which is why I remain boring and stick to the one picture deal). Also, because I'm posting songs on youtube, not music videos. So, thats the reason why you don't have a hell of a lot to look at, I'm not trying to be artistic or minimalist or anything, I just can't be bothered making movies.

But enjoy the song, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment