Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am REALLY Happy.

I feel I should elaborate to flesh this whole post out, but maybe I don't need to.

I am perfectly happy.

Still not where I want to be, and certainly not doing what I want to do yet, but I'm happy with the fact that I am utterly motivated to get things going, and to stop living in neutral.

Things have been great. And that's all I really need to say right now.

When I start writing again (soon, very soon) and doing more stencils and the like, I will start this blogging business again and make it a hell of a lot more interesting than it has been.

But for now reader/s(?), be content with my content state. :D

He will probably hate this photo, but I love it. Here is Michael. <3

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're happy Georgie - and that's a great photo of Michael :)

    ReplyDelete