Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Question

How can i create a Playlist and put it on my blog? I just stumbled across a blog which had a playlist that automatically played music and I want this!!!!!

Having a playlist would better suit the name of my blog so i can share the music I'm digging and all that kind of stuff.

So help me please someone!!!

I should probably look into this later and get ready for work now.

Speaking of work I will soon have 3 jobs now, which means I will be able to save more for my trip to Canada. Things are looking up! :D

2 comments:

  1. Three jobs? Arrggghh. What are they?
    I think you can get a playlist on your blog from www.grooveshark.com if you sign up and shiz. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leading Edge Computers

    Teaching Singing

    New one is hopefully going to be Rangoli (waitressing hee hee hee)

    And and and its proving to be rather difficult to get this Playlist happening. D: I don't know where to paste the url or even if thats how you do it (gadgets won't let me ugh). still i try though... still i try.

    ReplyDelete