Saturday, May 29, 2010

Original Song!





Finally, after however many months, we have a finished product of an original that Greg and I recorded sometime last year. Its called "Last Time", Greg wrote the whole guitar parts, and also wrote a few lyrics, and I wrote the chorus and the melody.

So, if you happen to stumble across my blog, your you're a frequent visitor, or you are a stalker, have a listen to the song (its going on youtube, the picture over the top means nothing (its itunes visualizer on my wall, nothing special) so pay it no mind.) and let me know what you think.

There will be a few more recordings coming, some original and a cover or two. So keep your eyes and ears open, and I'm totally open to feedback.

5 comments:

  1. Georgie, I enjoy this. Is that your voice? I mean... it is... because I don't think it's Greg's hahaha... but it just doesn't sound like you it's crazy! I don't think I've actually heard you sing before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yes, yes it is my voice. and you're quite right, my singing voice is much different to my speaking voice. which i like. i hate my speaking voice. D:

    and im glad you enjoy it. thankyou very much grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know you could play guitar George! I kid i kid, that was awesome!

    Bloody hell, the woman can sing! keep up the good work, i expect a new one of these every day for now on :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. every day might be pushing it little missy. but there will definitely be more. i will keep you guys posted.

    ReplyDelete