Thursday, May 20, 2010

My feet are so sore!

Not because i've been doing heaps of work, Iv'e just been wearing bastard shoes since 8am this morning. They hurt so much!!!
Today? Do I talk about today?
- Worked at the computer shop, same old same old really.
- Had my trial at Rangoli - weird little place, Im not so sure about it, but we'll see how we go...
- Went to RENT rehearsals, it's always fun! I got so say my "fucking mother fucker" line tonight. :D (yes, yes I do get to swear profusely as a homeless crazy lady on stage.)
- Went to Karaoke at the Royal, which itself is a dodgy set up, really. Quite disappointing.
- Then Caitlin and I went to get some food, and now I'm home. :)

So, I kind of hope I get to keep working at Rangoli only because I will become loaded hopefully in time for CANADA!!!!!

I've put another song on here called "Pray For Rain" by Massive Attack. I'm too tired to describe it, but hey...why don'y you let me know what you think of it? It's one of my favourites from Heligoland.

No comments:

Post a Comment